Recently I was tagged by the two lovely bloggers Julie and Bethanie to a award/tag post that's recently been going around the bloggersphere. It's to promote 'upcoming' (ooh lala, fancy) bloggers who all have under 200 followers, but hope to grow in the future! Anyway, now onto answering their questions:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
- I just finished my twelfth year in education and am now only a year away from my GCSE exams
- One of my life dreams is to skydive with my dad, who has competed in world record skydive jumps
- I want to study journalism at university, then go into fashion and work for a newspaper or magazine
- My feet are a small but proportionate size 4
- From July 2008-September 2010 I attended three different schools
- My favourite colour is dark purple, and many things I own are of that colour (phone, camera, walls etc)
- My favourite magazine is Company, closely followed by Glamour
- My favourite subjects at school are English and Textiles, both of which I plan to continue studying at sixth form, along with French and Italian or Geography
- Yesterday on my last day of school I received an award for hard work in a class I don't take (fail, haha)
- Another life aim is to truthfully say I'm bilingual, speaking English and French fluently
- I am British with an Australian mum; right now I only have British passport but will get an Australian one in a few years time
1.If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of you life, what would it be? It would have to be my new favourite product, Avon superCurlacious mascara (blog post on it soon!)
2. What is your dream job? Kind of already mentioned this earlier, oops! It would have to be as a fashion journalist!
3. What is your favorite makeup Brand? I use a mix of everything to be honest, there's no brand I favourite but I would have to say that I shop from Rimmel a lot.
4. What is the best concealer you have found? (I need a good one!) Either Collection (2000)'s Lasting Perfection (amazing coverage) or Witch's blemish stick (is reasonably good for belmishes and not breaking you out)
5. What are some of your hobbies? Other than blogging, I love trampolining! I go for an hour once a week and am now working towards award 11.
6. Chapstick, Lip Stick, Lip Gloss, or Bare Lips? Chapstick! I adore lip balms, especially Nivea's Milk and Honey.
7. What is your favorite movie? I bet everyone says this but Mean Girl! It's hilarious and incredibly quote-able.
8. What is your newest obsession? Gossip Girl! I'm about 5 years late on the bandwagon but now I'd say I'm old enough to understand and enjoy the storylines, unlike the 10-year old self I was when the first series came out in 2007. I started watching it about 2 weeks ago and am already half way through series 2.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Only 1- really?! Probably my height, I've never been a fan of being a 'midget' at my unsuccessful 5'1.
10. What is your favorite book? The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbowsky
11. What is your best makeup trick or tip? I don't really have any! My tips would be to have a really good skincare routine that suits you, and to never wear too much makeup. Let your skin breathe!
Bethanie's questions & my answers
1. Who is you're favourite character from Friends? Phoebe!
2. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be and why? Cody Simpson! Cause he's the same age as me, has a gorgeous accent etc but if I was older, Ian Harding from Pretty Little Liars.
3. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're down? Watch my favourite programmes, listen to my absolute favourite band, Paramore or read fashion magazines.
4. Which do you prefer, long or short hair? Long! I've had long hair ever since I first grew it, as does everyone else in my family (including my 11-year old brother and dad, who both have ponytails!)
5. Have you ever been in love? No
6. What is your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour and why? Chocolate Fudge Brownie, it's delicious!
7. If you wanted to, would you change your life and what would you change and why? No, I really don't mind my life right now! I adore my family and love being off school (who doesn't..) and love living in London.
8. What would be the best career to have? Journalism, specialising in fashion. I would love to work in Comapny magazine, or Glamour as a features writer.9. What snack can you not stop eating once you've had one? Maltesers, rich tea biscuits, malted milks, custard creams, celebrations (you can really tell how healthy I am)
10. What is your favourite accessory? Cringey as it sounds, a smile! I don't wear jewellry all that much, and if I do it's often a pair of small stud earrings. A smile makes anyone beautiful in their own way.
11. What makes you blog? My love for fashion, beauty and writing. Finding products or clothes that I love and wanting to share it with others. I also love reading blogs, and many other bloggers inspire me.
- How many places have you visited worldwide?
- If you could work in the industry associated with the products mentioned in your blog (in my case, fashion and beauty), would you?
- What are your five all-time favourite nail polishes? (I'm constantly on the hunt for new ones)
- Mascara or eyeliner?
- What subjects did you study at school? (option choices, not compulsory subjects)
- Are you excited for the London 2012 Olympics?
- What's your favourite shop to buy shoes from?
- Who, out of all the characters on tv shows shown currently would you say you are most like?
- Do you speak any other languages other than English?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging, and what motivates you?
- What makeup brand did you wish you could buy from but they don't stock in your country?
could only think of 9- sorry!
Hope you read their blogs & like them as much as I do. Thank you Julie & Bethanie for tagging me :) Sorry about the text-heavy post by the way, now I've finished school for the summer I have way more spare time to blog :)